BUYING OR SELLING IN MONTANA?
Howdy! My name is Myles, but my best friends call me dude. If you’re buying or selling commercial or residential real estate in Montana, I have the expertise and skillset to help make the process as smooth and successful as possible. You’ve worked hard to get here and you deserve a dude who is going to work just as hard as you have.
For many people, real estate is the largest and thus most important investment they make in their lifetime. You owe it to yourself to work with someone who understands that. It’s no small task or milestone, and having an agent on your side that values your money as much as you do should be top of the list when choosing who to work with. I’m your dude.
Sure you could hire someone else, and there’s no hard feelings should you decide another trail looks more appealing. There are endless paths to buying or selling your first or next property. However, I implore you to consider the journey through the process as a trip you’re setting out on. Who do you want in your party? Do you want someone who sees you as their “client” or as their “dude?”
Sure you could sign on with a broker where you’re just another commission or number, but I pride myself on The Dude Abodes being a boutique operation. As a result, I can offer people the time and effort they deserve. Every transaction is as important to me as it is to my clients. As someone who works hard for his money, I respect how hard you work for your’s too.
My promise, as your dude, is to always have your best interest first and foremost. My promise is to always tell you the truth even when it’s not what you want to hear. My promise is to listen. My promise is to cowboy up when the need arises. My promise is to do everything in my power to be a dude worthy of your trust and business.
When you hitch your wagon with me, you’ll be working with one of the hardest working dudes in the industry. I hold myself to the highest standards possible, and you can expect someone who is going to have your back like no other should the going get tough. I don’t just want to be your agent, I want to be your go-to dude for real estate in Montana…forever.
With a background that includes time in the bar and restaurant industry, the craft beer industry as well as the cannabis industry, you can rest assured that you’ll be working with an expert and someone who understands your business.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Knock. Knock. It’s me, opportunity.Are you an entrepreneur looking to break into Montana’s young cannabis industry? Are you an experienced grower ready to grow your weed your way? Are you a budtender or dispensary manager that knows you’re the reason for your current company’s sales success? Are you looking for a way into one of America’s fastest growing industries … Read more
- Stoners’ Atlas: 710 EditionA Comprehensive 710 Celebration Field Guide: 2023 Edition If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling a cannabis business or cannabis commercial real estate. Please consider the following resources: #cannabis #420 #montanacannabis #montanacannabisindustry #mtcannabis #mtcannabisindustry #montana #mtcannabisrealestate #montanacannabisrealestate #montanacannabiscommunity #mtcannabiscommunity #stonersatlas #420celebration #420holiday #cannabisindustry #cannabiscommunity #montanacannabiscommunity #mtcannabiscommunity
- Stoners’ Followup
- The Dude’s Stoners’ AtlasA Comprehensive 420 Celebration Field Guide: 2023 Edition 2023 Stoners’ Atlas Official Map If you or someone you know is interested in buying or selling a cannabis business or cannabis commercial real estate. Please consider the following resources: #cannabis #420 #montanacannabis #montanacannabisindustry #mtcannabis #mtcannabisindustry #montana #mtcannabisrealestate #montanacannabisrealestate #montanacannabiscommunity #mtcannabiscommunity #stonersatlas #420celebration #420holiday #cannabisindustry #cannabiscommunity #montanacannabiscommunity … Read more
- Cowboy Action: Give it a Shot!I had an absolute blast this past Saturday when I attended my first Cowboy Action. For those that don’t know, Cowboy Action is an event that takes place monthly out at the gun range in Logan. One Saturday every month, gunslingers from around the area gather to take part in the fun. Cowboy Action has … Read more
- Montana’s Cannabis Industry is in Full Bloom!Montana’s green rush is in full-swing as the state released data for the first 4 months of sales in the state. As of the end of April, Montana has seen just under $100 million in sales since recreational sales became legal on January 1st. You can see the data in black and white for yourself … Read more
- Think small. Dream BIG!
- Lockhorn Cider
- Audrey’s Pizza and Freefall Brewery